Illinois National Guard


Back to IL ARNG Homepage
 
The Illinois Army National Guard is comprised of:
Joint Force Headquarters
 
108th Sustainment Brigade
 
33rd Infantry Brigade Combat Team
 
404th Maneuver Enhancement Brigade
 
65th Troop Command
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Southern Illinois Units
Illinois Army National Guard

Carbondale Reserve Cebter

Recorded militia service in Carbondale began in 1891 with Company C, 4th Infantry which was activated for the Spanish-American War. Various locations in Carbondale were used by the militia until a permanent home was built in 1937. The previous amory, which closed in 2011, housed varouis units to include Infantry, Transportation, and Signal units. The new facility, the Carbondale Reserve Center, was completed in 2011 and is a state of the art facility that houses both Army National Guard units and Army Reserve units

Carbondale Amory
3702 New Era Road
Murphysboro, IL 62966

CO C 766TH BRIGADE ENGINEER BATTALION (SIG)
(618) 457-5686

DETACHMENT 1, 1344TH TRANSPORTATION COMPANY
(618) 529-3590



 
Army National Guard-Northern IL units